Sunday 13 June 2010

[Summer Trend] Sun & Hat

i know i had much entries about summer and focus on white dress. I love to say that i have a endless passion on white clothes, so please dont stop me talk about it... ^^ So we are in summer now, you has any plan for running to the beach or sum.holiday?i love the beach and cant wait to see it soon, i planned it and so excited to that day for escaping from the city.Beach...Oh!i can see clearly the sun and it shines through my skin.Lovely tan i will get...  i also like to bring some hat with me to the beach. I'm thinking about straw hat that a good choice right?Yesterday i brought a boater straw hat,a Japanese style hat i cant wait till day I'm at the beach to wear it...
Sorry for too much personal talk to day. Of course the photo below all about summer inspiration. I totally fall in love with hats, neutral color and subtle make up.Dont you like it? just make a perfect summer with your style. LoVe. 
SUMMER INSPIRATION

image: via fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Post a Comment