Sunday 6 June 2010

[Picture of day] Sister Love

From today, i have a post "picture of day". It's may not about fashion but something i has feeling at first look.
Here, picture of Jonathan Leder photography. I like to name it "sister love".it remind me of this morning...
I go modeling for a colleague from my company who has learned and has love in photography , he shoots many and we got some nice picture even i didn't has concentration on this morning.First capture with a stranger not my sister make me a little embarrass and not familiar with him soon. I'm used to model for my sister. She has fast shoot and catch my expression - feeling face right time. Finally i always love her picture.
Jonathan Leder's picture below say my feeling today.I wanted to take photo with sis like this, she lying on the bench on my leg when i sits. Unfortunately, we didn't got great pic as desire. I love to has another chance take another shot like this with her. I might has much family photo with she. Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment