Friday 25 June 2010

Wander Bird in Nha Trang

Finished my trip 3 days ago but my mind still in Nha Trang.Party is end so then i should be back to work, work harder & smarter to save for the next trip.My package wasn't big. didn't take much dress, just only one maxi dress and one purple dress with tribe printed, 1denim skirt and 2 denim shorts, few color tanks.I thought it will be comfortable for me with the boat trip and it was a perfect chose.Easy wear and easy move is the point of this time.Next month i might back Nha Trang again but not for vacation, it's for Fam trip every low season of my company.Let's think what clothes i'll take with me. ^^ Love

 
Skirt/short: Refuge
Tank: Old Navy
Camisole: Ecoté
Flip Flop: Elle
Favorite accessories: Boater hat, sea-grass handbag, palm printed scarf

image: wanderbird/nhatrang







No comments:

Post a Comment